Minoxidil results after 4 to 5 months: hair fall stopped, density up (day 97 to day 157)

Months four and five, March and April 2020. By day 108 my hair fall was close to zero and the thin areas were filling in. Each section is the diary entry from that day, with the photos I took.

In this post:

Day 97: 3 March 2020

Day 97 of this treatment

I reached this far using the treatment and procedures that I myself worked out through experience, and I am glad that I took the proper steps.

I am very happy, as you can see how much hair I gained back. The places where the scalp was peeping out are now fully covered.

I am again saying, for a man nothing is more important than his hair, and it feels devastating and depressing when you see your hair getting worse day by day. Don't worry brother, I know you came to my blog with hope, and I know how it feels when a situation like this comes.

These are the photos that I captured today, take a look:

minoxidil day 97 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 97 hair photo 2

minoxidil day 97 hair photo 3

Looks good na? I also feel the same. So this is all for today (short post cauz feeling :P). You will love to read these posts:

Day 108: 12 March 2020

What's up people, I am here with a post for day 108

Well, first of all, I want to thank you all for reading this blog. The main motive of this blog is to help as many people as possible, because I don't want other people to go through the same situation that I went through. Here are my pictures on day 108, taken just now:

minoxidil day 108 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 108 hair photo 2

minoxidil day 108 hair photo 3

minoxidil day 108 hair photo 4

Looks much better than earlier, don't you think? I am very happy with the results. These results were achieved through the methods that I used, which I found out completely by experience.

So this is all for today. I will be back with another post after 7-8 days. Till then, share this blog as much as possible and also have a look at these posts:

Day 122: 26 March 2020

Quarantine special, day 122

Hey there people, I hope you are doing well. While I am writing this post let me tell you one thing: starting this treatment was one of my best decisions. Now I am starting to see the results, my hairs are getting longer day by day and also stronger and fuller.

Here are my pictures of today:

minoxidil day 122 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 122 hair photo 2

minoxidil day 122 hair photo 3

So this is all for today. I will be back with another post after 7-8 days. Till then, share this blog as much as possible and also have a look at these posts:

Day 137: 10 April 2020

Lockdown special, day 137

Hey there peeps! I am here again with a new article. Hope you are all safe from COVID-19 and having a good time in this quarantine. This is day 137 as I am writing this post. If you are new to this blog please read some of my previous posts, it will give you an idea about the blog. Without wasting any more time, here are my hair pics:

minoxidil day 137 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 137 hair photo 2

My hair length has increased compared to earlier and it makes me so so happy that I can't tell you. These results are achieved by my own methods for the treatment.

And also I am not facing any kind of hair fall or any kind of side effects.

So this is all for today. You can also read my previous posts:

Day 157: 30 April 2020

Let's start with day 157 of treatment

Today is the 157th day of treatment. I am so happy while writing this article because until today I did not face any kind of side effects. Currently there are no side effects that I am facing. I wake up in the morning with full energy and enthusiasm, no sign of tiredness or something, in fact I love to learn more and more things. Hair growth gives me confidence that I never had. Seriously man, before starting the treatment it was like dealing with a high trauma, or I can say depression, that became a heavy burden for me.

But as they say, bad times disappear, and yes they disappeared for me. In the time of quarantine, I love to see my hair growing. The feeling when you look and your head is full of hair is something else.

Look at my pictures, I am so happy:

minoxidil day 157 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 157 hair photo 2

See, my hairs are flying in the air and I have gained a lot of hair volume. Wait, there are more pictures, why not! I love to click pictures.

minoxidil day 157 hair photo 3

Comments