Minoxidil results after 2 to 3 months: when new hair started (day 47 to day 89)

Months two and three, January and February 2020. This is where things changed: hair fall slowed around day 47, I cut finasteride to 0.25mg at day 54, I spotted the first new hair at day 63 and got my first haircut at day 79. Each section is the diary entry from that day, with photos and two videos.

In this post:

Day 47: 11 January 2020

Minoxidil and finasteride update day 47

What's up guys, finally I have some good news. The news is my hair fall is reduced to some extent, not fully but some extent. Now I don't have hair fall like the starting days, two-three hairs can be seen on my bed but it's still better than earlier.

minoxidil day 47 hair photo
Day 47

I am hoping that in the coming days maybe my hair fall reduces some more. For your reference here is my 12 days old photo and current photo.

minoxidil day 35 hair photo
Day 35

In the photo you can't see much difference, the hairs appear so flat due to my cap. I will give you more updates on my hair condition, but let me tell you all the things happening to me:

  1. If I talk about side effects of minoxidil, there are no side effects of it other than dandruff.
  2. If I talk about the side effects of finasteride (0.25mg per day), there are no side effects I am experiencing.
  3. There is no sign of dizziness.
  4. If I talk about my sex drive, normally there is no problem like decrease in libido. Maybe it is due to reducing the dosage (0.5mg). Earlier I was taking 1mg per day, where I could feel that decrease in sex drive.
  5. I reduced my masturbation frequency to a great extent, about 20-21 days for one time, to control my DHT production which is the root cause of hair damage and hair thinning.
  6. If you are asking how I control myself from masturbating, I just keep away from porn and seducing things which eventually lead your mind toward masturbation.
  7. There is no side effect like gynecomastia, which means increased man boobs, when you take finasteride.
  8. There is no sign of tiredness, I am active all day.

So this is all for today. I will post my next update after a few days, so wait for something good.

You can read my previous updates, just click below:

And thank you!

Day 54: 18 January 2020

Morr F 5% review with finasteride

Good evening guys! Here I come with another post, with another review of the minoxidil finasteride 0.25mg daily treatment on my blog. Currently you are here because you are suffering from the same dilemma that I am facing right now: what to do next? How can I reduce my hair fall? Will I go bald? How am I going to stop my hair fall? There are many questions like this currently popping up in your head. Don't worry, I will try to answer each problem. If you want to check my 1st day post, click here.

Minoxidil finasteride 0.25mg daily blog

So basically this blog is all about finasteride and minoxidil treatment, how I am currently using it, does it help me to regrow my hair back, does it halt my hair loss, does it increase the thickness of my hair. I can answer all of these questions with a single word: yes. It works, it really works. In the previous post I said that I tried almost everything in the market from onion to egg, supplements to dermaroller, and the thing that works for me is this minoxidil finasteride treatment. But hey, wait wait wait... There is one thing I need to tell, which is the progress of my hairs on day 54.

Morr F 5% with finasteride 0.25mg day 54

So you want to see my progress, here are a couple of photos that I clicked just a moment ago.

minoxidil day 54 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 54 hair photo 2

minoxidil day 54 hair photo 3

minoxidil day 54 hair photo 4

Yes, you can see some improvement in my hairs, but we cannot say this is the good result, it is just the completion of the 2nd month. For the full result I have to wait some months more, then I can tell you how this really works for me.

Side effects of Morr F 5%

As I mentioned earlier, there are no side effects from Morr F 5% that I am currently facing other than dandruff. It is due to the alcohol content in my topical solution.

Side effects of finasteride 0.25mg daily

From my past 54 days' experience of taking a daily dose of 0.25mg, I can say that there is no sign of dizziness, laziness, tiredness, gynecomastia (man boobs), as I go to the gym regularly for body fitness, and most importantly there are no sexual side effects currently I am facing like libido dysfunction etc. It works fine for me.

Shampoos

Currently I am using an anti-dandruff shampoo for washing my hair. I wash them regularly.

Thank you, this is all for today. I will again come back after 7 days with my next post. If you have any query feel free to ask a question in the comments.

Day 57: 21 January 2020

Video proof of Morr F 5% review with finasteride

Hello guys, welcome again to my blog. Today there is something special for all the people who currently read this blog. The special thing is, every time I was sharing a photo of my hair condition, but this time I am gonna show you my video of how my hairs look on day 57.

This video was captured by me just a moment ago. You can clearly see my results of Morr F 5% with 0.25mg finasteride. So the wait is over, here is the video.

minoxidil day 57 hair video thumbnail

This is the current condition of my hairs. Feel free to comment down below if you have any queries related to hair loss, or you can read my previous updates, just click below:

Day 63: 27 January 2020

Morr F 5% review with finasteride

Hello guys, I am back here with a new post about my hair condition on day 63. This time I was not hoping to get good results from the minoxidil + finasteride topical solution, but miracles happen everywhere and I am glad that the topical solution of minoxidil and finasteride is working on me.

How I am feeling on the 63rd day?

My answer is: exceptionally well. My hair is looking good and day by day it gets fuller, like you can see here.

minoxidil day 63 hair photo

In the middle it looks fuller and denser as compared to the old days. Like on the first day there were some lighter patches of my scalp, but they are not visible today. It motivates me, really motivates me, and I am more than happy to see these results because hairs are one of the important components of the body and this is one of the first things that other people notice in you.

Does hair fall still continue on the 63rd day?

Yes, my answer is yes. Regardless of hair growth and some decrease in hair fall, hair fall is not 100% stopped and I am facing some 10-15 hairs a day of hair fall, which is somewhat normal, and sooner they will also stop because it is just 2 months, and for minoxidil and finasteride to fully work takes at least 3 months for some noticeable result.

Do you wash your hair twice a day?

No, my answer is a big nooooooo. In this cold weather how can I wash my hair 2 times a day? Moreover, I wash my hair at a 2 or 3 day interval.

Do you face any dandruff problem using minoxidil?

Yes, in the starting days I was suffering from severe dandruff on my scalp, like white substance everywhere. This is because of the alcohol content in minoxidil, but now on the 63rd day my dandruff reduced automatically. I did not do anything, it reduced automatically and I am happy for it.

Do you currently face any side effects in the minoxidil + finasteride 0.35mg treatment?

No, currently I am not facing any type of side effects. No sign of sexual side effects from finasteride like decrease in libido or loss of sexual drive, or from minoxidil like nausea or chest pain etc. Everything is fine.

Thank you guys, this is it for today. You can also read these detailed analysis posts below:

Day 71: 5 February 2020

Morr F 5% review with finasteride

What's up guys, I am here with a new post. I will discuss some of the main things like do I have any hair fall, any side effects due to finasteride, any side effects due to minoxidil and much more.

Currently I am on day 71. Yes, you heard it right, it has been two months since I am using minoxidil and finasteride. If I talk about the hair condition, it is much much better than the earlier days like day 1. You can clearly see the difference in my hair volume, and also it gives me a feeling of relaxation that my hair is not shedding. Seriously, it is the most satisfying feeling a man can ever get, sorry, a bald man. Anyway, let's start with the discussion.

How I am feeling on the 71st day?

Everything seems normal. I hit the gym and exercise with my full potential, taking a good diet which is beneficial for hairs. And my hairs, yes, they have grown very much since the start. It gives me a good feeling that my hairs are getting back and I can place my palm on my head and feel the full set of hairs, not full but somewhat. It is the best feeling for a person like me, and I am expecting that here in the picture you can clearly see my hair progress.

minoxidil day 71 hair photo

See this dense black hair, it makes me happy. I was craving for these hairs for many years.

Does hair fall still continue on the 71st day?

If I talk about the hair fall now, from day to day I just encounter around 7-8 hairs in my bed or in the washroom, maximum up to 15.

Do you wash your hair twice a day?

No bro, of course not. In this chilled winter who wants to feel like cold ice cream? As I previously told, I wash my hair within a 2-3 day time interval.

Do you face any dandruff problem using minoxidil?

Yes, from the previous few days I encountered dandruff on my scalp, not much but somewhat, it can't be ignored.

Do you currently face any side effects in the minoxidil + finasteride 0.35mg treatment?

No, currently I am not facing any type of side effects from finasteride as well as minoxidil. Moreover, after starting 0.25mg finasteride it feels much better than 1mg.

So all of this is for today. If you have any queries feel free to comment, I will reply asap. Till then you can see my previous posts:

Day 79: 14 February 2020

My first haircut (finally some results)

Yes guys, you heard it right, I got my first haircut after so long. I am so happy today and can't tell you the feeling of relaxation that I have.

Currently I am on day 79. It has been two months and 20 days since I started using minoxidil and finasteride, and I am glad that I started the treatment. My body is fully active, there is no sign of laziness or something, because if a person has a full head of hair he does not need anything. You can understand my situation because you are reading this blog, which means you and me are in the same situation.

Now the question arises, should you give it a try?

Of course yes bro. Now I am asking you a question: why are you reading this blog? Why are you here? The answer is simple, you tried everything but nothing worked for you. You are hopeless and just want your hair back as soon as possible because no one likes a bald man. I totally agree with you brother, I was in the same situation some years ago where you are now. Just give it a thought, what is my profit in sharing all this information with you? I got nothing in return, I just wanted to help people like me so they can get the right treatment as soon as possible.

What is my hair condition?

Basically, my hair fall did not stop permanently, there is still some hair fall of 10-20 hairs which I discussed in the previous post, but it will stop after some days so it is not a big matter. Just give time to the treatment. If I talk about density, I recently got my haircut and I have a good amount of hair density, like you can see in the photos, which are after the haircut.

minoxidil day 79 hair photo 1

minoxidil day 79 hair photo 2

minoxidil day 79 hair photo 3

See these photos. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments, feel free to comment and I will reply as soon as possible. You can see how my hairs are growing, also from the temple areas. Basically diet plays an important role in hair growth.

Do you face any dandruff problem using minoxidil?

Yes, as I mentioned in the previous post, dandruff is still there on day 78. I am using a keto shampoo but I am irregular in hair washing, maybe that's why dandruff is still there.

Do you masturbate frequently?

Yes and no, because masturbation is a natural process, you can't stop it by saying today I will not masturbate, but I limit the frequency to one time a week, which is quite good for health as well as for hair.

Do you currently face any side effects in the minoxidil + finasteride 0.25mg treatment?

No, currently I am not facing any side effects from both minoxidil and finasteride.

So this is all for today. If you have any queries feel free to comment, I will reply asap. Till then you can see my previous posts:

Day 89: 24 February 2020

How am I feeling on day 89?

Yay! I am feeling on top of the world, my hair fall has finally reduced by 90% and hairs look much fuller and denser. I am so happy at this point of time because hair is a key component of a man's looks, who wants to lose hair? I can say nobody. Today I hit the gym full of energy, this is the photo that I took today.

minoxidil day 89 hair photo 1

I am following a good diet rich in proteins and vitamins, which is a key component for hair growth.

Want to see a video?

Here is the video of my hair progress that I made with my PC today, you can see closely how dense it looks now.

Photos that I clicked today

minoxidil day 89 hair photo 2

minoxidil day 89 hair photo 3

If I talk about dandruff, it is reduced. I did not do anything, it reduced automatically and I am happy for that. Also there are no side effects that I am currently facing. This is for today, I will be back with a new update next week, stay tuned ;)

These are some posts that you will like:

Comments